No, it’s fine. I didn’t need my heart.
Are we crying about a doodle of dinosaurs?
Welcome to Tumblr
Oh god it hurts why would you ever
The meteor was coming.
Oh, God, it was coming and she didn’t know what to do. Her son, her beautiful little son, pressed close to her side, craning his neck to look up at his Mother.
“Mummy, why is everyone moving? There’s plenty of food here.” He asked in his sweet, innocent voice.
“Because, my sweet, sometimes it is best that we move on. It is our way.” She replied, forcing the words past the lump in her throat.
“Oh,” Her son said, turning his gaze to the fiery rock in the sky that would spell their deaths out for them, “the old Triceratops told me it was cuzza that rock. He said the rock could hurt us real bad.” He continued, not understanding what he meant by those words in his innocence.
“Triceratops is being silly, he just wanted to tease you one more time before he left.” She lied, choking on her tears. Oh, God, he son, her lovely son, was going to die not understanding.
She turned her face to the meteor- it was close now. It wouldn’t be long. Swinging her head around, she dropped her face to her sons and nuzzled him one last time. “Let’s play a game, yes? And then we’ll go join the others.” She suggested.
“Okay! What game shall we play, Mummy?”
“Let’s play pretend. We will imagine the sort of place we would like to move to, and when we open our eyes, that’s where we shall be.”
“How do we play?”
One last look at the meteor- it was almost time.
“Close your eyes and imagine the place, and count to thirty out loud. Just like when we play Hide-and-Seek.” She curled herself around her son, both of them now laid on the beach.
“Ok, Mummy. 1, 2, 3, 4…”
She watched the meteor approach with sad eyes, and just before it hit land she turned her head, laying it and her neck over her son and bracing herself.
Her son had not yet said 30, but it was over.
what the fuck is wrong with you
This whole thing has me laughing so hard!
- transftmblr likes this
- incognito-0 reblogged this from inmyendeavortofindmywhoever
- notsofriendlyangel reblogged this from justdontwordshurt
- iteachmorons reblogged this from officialcasnovak
- blackbirdweaponssystems likes this
- wolfdog127 reblogged this from its-a-metaphor-for-destiel
- revolt-the-system reblogged this from casgetbackindeansass
- revolt-the-system likes this
- chessgrins reblogged this from theb00kwasbetter
- chessgrins likes this
- sceadumor reblogged this from ariellenicd
- sceadumor likes this
- lordmagnum likes this
- phyra-sparks reblogged this from weeping-daleks
- mamahero likes this
- batarangs-salt-and-sonics reblogged this from weeping-daleks
- vaginapains likes this
- fuck-you-shithead-fuckface likes this
- imtheonewhogaveafuck reblogged this from justdontwordshurt
- atrumcorvus reblogged this from officialcasnovak
- crumbed-sausages likes this
- macgyver048 reblogged this from ariellenicd
- grandmoffterra reblogged this from spoopy-in-sherlocks-tardis
- whutthebutt reblogged this from its-a-metaphor-for-destiel
- rebeccughhh likes this
- hell0666 likes this
- this-is-batgirl reblogged this from travelingthecemetariesoflondon
- mister-steven reblogged this from kazivumy
- theb00kwasbetter reblogged this from lovelylifefor18
- atomicdaisies likes this
- ionlydrinkfelixfelicis likes this
- stupidfaunboy reblogged this from parallel-istic
- blendofbreakables reblogged this from ifonlyacuppateasolvedeverything and added:
- blendofbreakables likes this
- the-pokemon-professor-of-reality reblogged this from punchy-mango
- the-pokemon-professor-of-reality likes this
- kazivumy reblogged this from acutefaggot
- punchy-mango reblogged this from sexierthanthetardis
- cheshire--hatter likes this
- untalentedfangrill likes this
- crashgrove likes this
- wow-i-just reblogged this from i-regret-nothing-ever
- jush-mochiru reblogged this from starkdragon1
- bloodandlyrics reblogged this from kimi-kitty
- bloodandlyrics likes this
- brookelectric47 likes this
- brookelectric47 reblogged this from weeping-daleks
- mtrencher-47 reblogged this from accidentalmaryspoop
- i-regret-nothing-ever reblogged this from its-a-metaphor-for-destiel